Paradee is nestled between two stunning coastlines at the southern tip of Koh Samet, an unspoiled tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand. As part of the Koh Samet National Park the island is an area of outstanding natural beauty, just 2 hours drive from Bangkok.
We can provide VIP luxury transfer from Bangkok’s International Airports to Jadet pier in Rayong Province, where you take a 15 minute ride in our speed boat across the Gulf of Thailand to our secluded location on Ao Kiew Beach.
There are 5 options of transportation from Bangkok to Choose from your trip
Located only 220 kilometers from Bangkok, Rayong and Koh Samet can be accessed within 3 hours by different means of transport to suit your convenience. Driving is easy and the road is well-indicated. Even though cars are not allowed on to Koh Samet, there are parking service on the mainland at “Ban Phe” where you can leave your car and ferry/or speed boat to the island. Buses frequently leave Bangkok’s Ekkamai Bus Terminal to Ban Phe where the piers to the island are located. It is also possible to fly but the nearest airport is located Chonburi which will require a road transfer to Rayong.
Note: All guests who stay at Paradee have to take the boat transfer to Koh Samet at hotel pier “Jadet Pier” (for Paradee guests) in Ban Phe only.
From Bangkok to Rayong: Rayong is roughly 200 km southeast of Bangkok. There are several different routes to drive between Bangkok and Rayong and the boat pier in Ban Phe. From Pattaya to Ban Phe about 1 hour.
- Route: 1 Follow Sukhumvit Road (Highway No.3): Starting from Bangkok passes Bangpu District, Chonburi town, Bangsaen, Sri Racha District, Pattaya, Hat Jomtien, Sattahip District, Ban Chang District to arrive in the center of Rayong Province. The total distance is 220 kilometers.
- Route: 2 The most popular route, starting from Bangna-Rayong Road (Highway No.34) via Bang Phli and Bang Bo District (Samut Prakan Province) and Highway No.3 at km. 70. The total distance is 220.
- Route: 3 Drive along Highway No.3 to Bang Lamung, then turn off of Highway No.3 at Km.140 and continue on Highway No.36 to Rayong. Total distance is 210 kilometres.
- Route: 4 Taking Highway No.344 (Ban Bung-Klaeng) at Chonburi town, passing Ban Bung, Nong Yai, Wang Chan and finishing at Klaeng District, Rayong Province. The total distance is 100 kilometres. (Bangkok-Chonburi is 80 kilometres)This route is suitable for those who like to go sightseeing in Klaeng District and Khao Chamao-Khao Wong National Park or passing through Chanthaburi Province.
- Route: 5 Use the Motorway, starting from Phatthanakarn Road, Prawet District, Bangkok and drive all the way up to Pattaya (120 kilometres), then switch to use Highway No.36 and proceed for another 50 kilometres to Rayong and 30 kilometers from Rayong City to Seree Ban Phe Pier (Hotel Pier).
Bangkok- Rayong (Ekamai)
From Ekkamai, the busses, which leave throughout the day, complete the journey in about 3 ½ hours. Air conditioned buses (Cherd Chai Tour) leave Ekkamai Eastern Bus Terminal in Bangkok to Cherd Chai Tour Bus Termal in Ban Phe every 1 hour from 05.00 am until 07.00 pm and leave Ban Phe to Ekkamai Eastern Bus Terminal in Bangkok every hour from 04.00 am. until 06.30 pm.
From Ban Phe Bus terminal, visitors must walk to Seree Ban Phe Pier (Hotel Pier) about 5 minutes.
There are also busses from Bangkok’s Mo Chit Northern Bus Terminal to Rayong town, from where visitors must take a songtaew to Ban Phe. From Pattaya, busses also head to Rayong, from where visitors must also get a songtaew or tuk tuk to the pier at Ban Phe. Minibuses from Pattaya go directly to Ban Phe.
The nearest airport to Koh Samet is U-Tapao, about 45 km from Ban Phe. There are limited flights on Bangkok Airways to and from U-Tapao, namely into and out of Koh Samui and Phuket.
There is no direct scheduled flight from Bangkok to Rayong, but Bangkok Airways has daily flights from Samui to Utapao airport, which is 40 minutes by bus from Rayong. Some charter airlines fly direct to Utapao airport where vacationers can disembark for either Rayong or Pattaya without having to pass through Bangkok's Don Mueang International airport.
Orient Thai Airline operates regular scheduled flights from Chaing Mai-Rayong-Utapao-Bangkok.
- By Boat - Once in Ban Phe, visitors must take a speed boat to Koh Samet at Jadet Pier (for Paradee guests only), which typically takes between 15 and 30 minutes. Details as below;
- Jadet Pier (Latitude 12.626 11 N / Longitude 101.4475 6 E) - Jadet Pier is a official pier of PARADEE and providing free parking and round trip shuttle speed boat transfer for guests who stay at PARADEE. It’s near Japrao Junction, closed to Seree Ban Phe Pier.
All guests who stay at Paradee must to use the hotel compulsory speed boat and have 2 options as follow;
Ao Kiew, Koh Samet : 76 Moo 4, Tumbol Phe, Amphur Mueng, Rayong 21160 Thailand
T: +66 (0)38 644 284-7
M: +66 061 413 8465-7
Jadet Pier (Ban Phe)
T: +66 (0)38 652 490
M: +66 083 970 5034
Reservation Center (Bangkok office)
(Working : Monday – Friday during 8.30 hrs. – 17.30 hrs., Saturday during 8.30 hrs. – 16.00 hrs., Sunday & Public Holiday : Closed)
T: +66 2 438 9771-2 Ext. 100-105
F: +66 2 439 0352
Sales & Marketing Department (Bangkok office), Wedding and Group Meeting
(Working : Monday – Friday during 8.30 hrs. – 18.00 hrs, Saturday during 8.30 hrs. – 12.00 hrs., Sunday & Public Holiday : Closed)
T: +66 2 438 9771-2 Ext. 106-113
F: +66 2 439 0352
|Option 1 :||Shuttle Boat Service fee at THB 750.-net per person per one way|
|Schedule (Nov’11 onwards):||From Jadet Pier (Ban Phe, mainland)||: 2PM / 5PM|
|From Paradee (Koh Samet)||:11AM/ 1PM|
|Option 2:||Speed Boat Service fee at THB 3,000.-net per boat per one way|
|(Maximum 1-6 persons included child and infant/boat)|
- More information or bookings, please contact at hotel reservation staff to inform your details at Reservation Center Tel. +66 2 4389771-2 Ext. 100-105 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Working : Monday – Saturday during 08:30 hrs. - 17:30 hrs., Closed : Sunday and public holidays)
- To avoide any delay upon transfer-in, please be ready at Seree Pier, Ban Phe 30 minutes before departure time in order to have the pre-check in process.
- To avoide any delay upon transfer-out, please be ready at the lobby 30 minutes before departure time.
- Jadet Pier (Ban Phe): Tel. +66 38 652 490, MB. +66 83 970 5034 (Working time : Everyday during 08.00 - 17.00 hrs.)
- Paradee (Koh Samet): Tel. 038-644284-7, 061-4138465-7