GuestbookAndré Heinzel und Ulrike Lodwig
Paradee is a real lovely place!
- only a few villas, so one has the beach almost entirely for oneself
we particularly liked:
- being expected by a huge wellcome-committee (very personal, very unic!)
- sooo many wellcome-gifts (but if people stay more than 3 days you have time to sprinkle it, better not get rid of everything at once)
- that you even meet "thailand" with the service, we don't want to see european service!!! (by the way: it is very charming, that they don't speak English perfectly or with that strange accent!
- that are the nice moments you remember over and over), personnel were always to have, as well as first-aid-boxes ;-)
- that you even meet "thailand" with the food!!!
- wonderful to learn so much generosity: kanuing for free, as well as afternoon-tea with such elaborately decorated, daily changing delicacies, mineral water (even brought in a cooler to our sunbed), an upgrate to a garden-pool-villa because of a crying dragon, …
- a super clean and well-kept beach, villa, garden etc.!
- every person is smiling and friendly
- what at first sight does not seem to match the quality of a 5-star-category breakfast buffet, turns out to be a delicacy breakfast, whatever you want in a freshmade quality (André says he never ever had such delicious juices !!! - for example)
- one national as well as one international dish including mineral water for 10 € (around 500 baht) per person (maybe daily changing and only at lunch-time???), that keeps the guests in the hotel (we have us, of course, indulged with a dinner at the hotel
- gourmet-kitchen! one won't miss) - but we would have preferred to spend ALL our time in Paradee, not to go two bays off for eating.
Again "thank YOU ALL very much for these unique days", we would like to come back as soon as possible.Mariko Imai
Paradee is a real lovely place!
Paradee Resort is the most comfortable resort as far as I know. That was like a paradise for my husband, son and myself. I am planning to stay again at Paradee Resort with my other three sons and my parents. When do you recommend is the best to stay there?
All services were beyond our expectation, such as welcome ice cream, afternoon tea, welcome drink at the sunset bar and house cleaning twice a day. We were very pleased that we had breakfast on the terrace in the villa.
All staff were very friendly and polite. I regret that I didn't remember their names except khun Moo Akita. I would like to give many thanks to all staff I met there, especially the boy who are in charge of the main swimming pool. He was kind enough to play soccer with my son.
I wish to see those staff again at Paradee Resort.Maja Spring
We had a wonderful time at your resort and having another Canadian there made it even more special. Thanks for all your help, especially when we had our little floating experiment.
We got to China without any problems and all is going well here but we miss our wonderful Villa, our pool and most of all the ocean very much.
It has been very hot and humid here in Suzhou and the sky is most of the time grey.
Work is going really well for Ueli and it looks like for the next 6 months or so we will be in Asia most of the time and we hope to see you again on our next visit.Karin & Peter Griehsnig
Our stay at the Paradee was again wonderful and we feel relaxed and full of energy. Thanks again for the warm welcome. The "welcome back" flower decoration on our bed was a nice touch and felt very personal. We also enjoyed our dinner at the beach a lot. It is certainly something we would do again!
We do believe that everyone is doing a great job at the resort however certain issues put Paradee's "5-stars" into question. We are glad that you are taking care of guest's concerns and we both believe you are doing it very, very well!